Final Route Map, SF, CA - Montauk, NY

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mile 4459.3 - Home

I know it is skipping ahead, but I did want to tell everyone that a few minutes before 7:00 last night, July 11th, I arrived safely at my front door. I of course went straight to the cat upon entering and he did not seem pleased to see me. Well, I did just abandon him for a very long time.

There is still the ride out to Montauk on Saturday to finish the tour. For now I'm working on mapping out the complete route which will take a while, writing up the two weeks of homework I'm behind on in the story, getting the rest of my photos up, and making peace with my cat.

It is good to be home. I kinda forgot that I had stuff because I got used to just what I had on the bike. I did a weigh in when I got home, Penny weighed 100lbs and had only a quart's weight of water on her, even though I would usually have two or more gallons of fluid along. I lost 18 pounds and probably would have lost a bit more if i didn't spend so much time off eating in the midwest.

Ok, I have homework to do

No comments:

Post a Comment