Final Route Map, SF, CA - Montauk, NY

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Again, apologies.

Hi, everyone. Yes, I'm still alive. It's already July 9th and I know I haven't posted anything in a week and you are all itching for more. More there is, but I think it might have to wait till I get home for the write up. I am 90% certain that I will be home Sunday night. Only 3 days away.

I have gone over 4200 miles at this point, and last night I got a flat for the first time in 9 states. I also made a small town newspaper in central PA. The last few days have been hot, humid and hilly, but I still managed to cover over 210 miles in the last two days.

Anyway, I'm keeping good notes and there will be plenty of storytime in a few days when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment